Meets standard EN ISO 10535: 2007 FOR THE TRANSFER OF HANDICAPPED PATIENTS BY HOIST
• Hoist suitable for patients up to 175 Kg
Leg positions can be altered using the adjustment pedal
• Padded hanger securised by fasteners equipped with a non-return system.
• Control box with emergency stop button
• Audible low level battery alarm
• Anti-entrapement system
• Actuator safety system to prevent uncontrolled descent of hoist onto the patient
• Actuator release possible by hand
• 40 cycles battery standby (24 volts) (1 cycle = 1 ascent / 1 descent), complete charge time: 8 to 10 hours
• Light and compact for home and for nursing homes and hospitals.
• Easy to disassemble into 2 sections
• Easy to transport and store
• Easy to handle: twin Ø 75 mm wheels at front and Ø 100 mm wheels at back
• Weight: 36 kg
• 360° hanger rotation